Our extensive range of electrical vehicles includes several designs ideal for circulating inside or outside of healthcare facilities. These different configurations efficiently meet the requirements of hospitals and health services.
The benefits of electrical vehicles in the healthcare sector
Electric vehicles are perfect for hospitals. Their use in closed sites or their surroundings presents several advantages:
- Eco-friendly: our electrical vehicles do not emit any CO2, therefore contributing to a cleaner environment.
- Silent: Goiupil vehicles are very quiet, therefore considerably reducing noise pollution. Maintenance teams can work day or night without disturbing patients or caregivers.
- Image: by caring daily for their patients, healthcare professionals benefit from a good public image. By choosing electrical vehicles, they make a commitment to sustainable development and strengthen their positive image.
Why chose GOUPIL vehicles for healthcare facilities ?
Healthcare facilities use vehicles for various purposes within their premises. The Goupil electric utility vehicle moves easily across the site without hindering the flow of patients and professionals. Thanks to a high payload for an ultra-compact size, our vehicles prove to be a real work tool.
Discover some common applications for healthcare facilities:
- Electric vehicle equipped with a waste collection body to keep the site clean and empty the bins outside of the hospital grounds,
- Electric vehicle with a pick-up to transport medical equipment between the different buildings off the hospital complex,
- Electrical vehicle equipped with a refrigerated or isothermal van to ensure food deliveries or the transport of pharmaceutical products,
- Electrical vehicle with a box van to transport clean and dirty laundry...